Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Exchange Index - "Purple Picks"




A New section of the BME that will be tracking strictly purple items.  Since the availability is somewhat limited on Very Rare items, these "picks" will be tracked as item groups instead of individual items themselves.  
(Ship Shields, Body Armor, etc, instead of Regenerative Shield Arrays and PolyAlloy Weave Armor).


Check out the Lexicon post for a list and description of some of the terms used in the BME.

All dates posted in the Weekly Performance are taken the same day at "Market Mid-Day" - 4 pm Central USA (-6 GMT).

Body Armor Mk I - Mk X

Kits Mk I - Mk X


Personal Shields Mk I - Mk X

Personal Weapons Mk I - Mk X

Ship Consoles - Engineering Mk I - Mk X

Ship Consoles - Science Mk I - Mk X

Ship Consoles - Tactical Mk I - Mk X

Ship Deflectors Mk I - Mk X

Ship Impulse Engines Mk I - Mk X

Ship Shields Mk I - Mk X

Ship Weapons Mk I - Mk X

Ship Mines Mk I - Mk X


No comments:

Post a Comment